Please help us keep all visitors to our farm safe by observing the following rules.
By entering the property you agree to the following:
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Our bow saws are very sharp, please be careful with them! Using gloves is recommended.
- No axes, chainsaws or power saws allowed.
- Be careful of stumps and irregular ground.
- Watch for pedestrians crossing the driveways.
- All pets must be on a leash, and owners are responsible for cleaning up behind their pets!
- No professional photography is allowed once the tree season has started. (November 18th – December 25th) Customers are always welcome to take personal photos while visiting the farm.
- No smoking allowed.
- Vehicle Driver is responsible to make sure tree is properly secured to their vehicle.
- Wonderland Tree Farm is not responsible for any vehicle or contents in the event of theft, damage or any other situation involving your property. Park at your own risk, please keep any valuables secured or out of sight!
- By entering our location you agree to give Wonderland Tree Farm permission to take photographs and videos of you at our location to be used for promotional marketing and advertising, including posting on social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, and other Internet promotional sites.
Arkansas Agritourism Act of 2011 – “WARNING — Under Arkansas law, an agritourism activity operator is not liable for the injury or death of a participant in an agritourism activity resulting from the inherent risk of agritourism activities. Inherent risks include without limitation the risk of animals, weather, land conditions, and the potential for you as a participant to act in a negligent way that may contribute to your own injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.”